Wednesday 18 January 2017

My own Stamping Plate in Collaboration with Cici&Sisi - Swatches and Review







Hi girls!!! I'm SO THRILLED to share today's post with you! The secret is out...I have designed a stamping plate in collaboration with Cici&Sisi
My own plate, yay! It's so nice to see my blog name on the plate as well! 
I've decided to translate my love for florals and vintage images into this plate. You can find some birds, butterflies, swirls and many flowers! Many of them are great for creating stamping decals or for the leadlighting technique.
This acrylic plate measures 9.5 cm x 9.5 cm and the quality is high as always.
The back cover shows a lot of nail art that I made with Cici&Sisi stamping plates!
You can find this plate HERE and the price is $5.99.
Don't miss the video at the end of the post to see more details!





Ciao ragazze!!! Sono MOLTO ENTUSIASTA di condividere il post di oggi con voi! Vi svelo il perché... Ho progettato una piastra in collaborazione con Cici&Sisi! Siii, la mia piastra! 
E 'così bello vedere anche il nome del mio blog sulla piastra!
Ho deciso di tradurre il mio amore per fiori e immagini d'epoca in questa piastra. Potete trovare alcuni uccelli, farfalle, turbinii e tanti fiori! Molti di loro sono ottimi per la creazione di stamping decals o per la tecnica leadlighting.
Questa piastra in acrilico misura 9,5 cm x 9,5 cm  e la qualità è alta come sempre.
La parte posteriore mostra un sacco di nail art che ho fatto con le piastre Cici&Sisi!
È possibile trovare questa piastra QUI e il prezzo è di $5.99.
Non perdete il video alla fine del post per vedere più dettagli!








This is the back of this plate...It shows many nail art that I made
with Cici&Sisi stamping plates!!!
--------
Questa è la parte posteriore di questa piastra...essa mostra molte 
nail art che ho fatto con le piastre Cici&Sisi!!!




Nail Art Stamping Mania




I tested the images of this plate with Essence Stampy Black.
--------
Ho provato le immagini di questa piastra con Essence Stampy nero.



Video Tutorial:





Thanks for watching!!! ♥
Grazie per la visione!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*