Sunday 8 January 2017

Marble Manicure with Alcohol Inks and Cici&Sisi plate - Tutorial








Hi  Everyone! In this post I'll show you a manicure with marble effect done with alcohol inks!
I applied two layers of white polish and I let it dry.
I put some little drops of alcohol inks "Colorink Magenta" and "Colorink Purple" (I previously mixed the alcohol inks with isopropyl alcohol in an empty bottles). In the video tutorial below you will see how I created the marble effect.
Later, I stamped with the Cici&Sisi acrylic stamping plate Indian Style 01 and MdU 16 Lilac. On my middle finger I applied a silvery stud.
You can find this plate HEREThe MdU stamping polishe is sold HERE and the Alcohol Inks HERE.





Ciao a tutti! In questo post vi mostrerò una manicure con effetto marmo fatta con inchiostri ad alcool!
Ho applicato due mani di smalto bianco e ho lasciato asciugare.
Ho messo alcune piccole gocce di inchiostri ad alcool  "Colorink Magenta" e "Colorink Purple" (ho precedentemente mescolato gli inchiostri ad alcool con alcol isopropilico in boccette vuote). Nel video tutorial qui sotto si vedrà come ho creato l'effetto marmo.
Successivamente, ho timbrato con la piastra acrilica Cici&Sisi Indian Style 01 e MDU 16 lilla. Sul  medio ho applicato una borchia argentata.
Potete trovare questa piastra QUI. Lo smalto per stamping di MdU è in vendita QUI e gli Inchiostri ad alcool QUI.








   
Cici&Sisi - Indian Style 01



The pattern that I chosen



Video Tutorial:






What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polishes: Wet n Wild White Crème 
  3. Marble Effect: Alcohol Ink "Colorink" Magenta + Isopropyl Alcohol and Alcohol Ink "Colorink" Purple + Isopropyl Alcohol
  4. Stamping Plate:  Cici&Sisi - Indian Style 01
  5. Stamping Polish: MdU 16 Lilac
  6. Nail Art Decorations: Silver stud.
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for reading!!! ♥

Grazie per la lettura!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*