Saturday 12 November 2016

Ocean Manicure with Nail Foil and Creative Shop Plate - Tutorial










Hi girls! Today I have a nail art "Ocean" with nail foil and a stamping plate from Creative Shop!
I started with a mirror polish similar to the nail foil that I used subsequently. I chose one layer of Kiko Mirror 623. 
Later, I added one coat of  the special glue for nail foil and I let it to dry for 5/6 minutes. After that I applied a piece of nail foil over each finger.
To preserve the brilliance of the foil I applied one coat of Nfu-Oh Aqua Base (you can use also Revolution by Picture Polish).
Later, I stamped with two patterns of Creative Shop 28 plate and Essence Stampy White.
Finally, I applied the top coat.
I will remind you that this plate is sold directly by Creative Shop or is distributed internationally by Beautometry.
Here are others dedicated retailers:




Ciao ragazze! Oggi ho una nail art "Oceano" con nail foil e piastra di Creative Shop!
Ho iniziato con uno smalto mirror simile al nail foil che ho usato in seguito. Ho scelto una mano di Kiko Mirror 623.
Poi, ho aggiunto uno strato di colla speciale per nail foil e ho lasciato asciugare per 5/6 minuti. Dopo di che ho applicato un pezzo di nail foil  su ogni dito.
Per conservare la brillantezza del foil ho applicato una mano di Nfu-Oh Aqua Base (è possibile utilizzare anche Revolution di Picture Polish).
Poi. ho stampato con due modelli  della piastra Creative Shop 28 ed Essence Stampy Bianco.
Infine, ho applicato il top coat.
Vi ricordo che questa piastra è venduta direttamente da Creative Shop o è distribuita a livello internazionale 
Ecco altri rivenditori dedicati:









Creative Shop 28




The patterns that I chosen




Video Tutorial:






What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:


  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Kiko Mirror 623
  3. Nail Art Decoration: Glue for Nail Foil and Nail Foil
  4. Top Coat for Nail Foil: Nfu-Oh Aqua Base 
  5. Stamping Plate: Creative Shop 28
  6. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy White
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for watching!!!
Grazie per la visione!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*