Wednesday 12 October 2016

Spider Web Manicure With Nail Foil and Chrome Pigment - Tutorial













Hi girls! Here is my first manicure for Halloween!
I used nail foil, chrome pigment and the new stamping plate Halloween-02 from UberChic Beauty.
For this manicure I used the technique of Stamping with Chrome Pigments...for more info you can see a previous post with video tutorial!
I started with two coats of black polish and I added Essence Matt top coat. When it dried I stamped with a spiderweb image from this plate and Essence Fast Dry top coat.
I immediately rubbed a bit of mirror powder silver/gold and I applied the top coat.
I love the "dusty" effect that I obtained by stamping with the mirror pigment!
On ring finger I used Kiko Mirror 619, I added one coat of  the special glue for nail foil and I let it to dry for 5/6 minutes. After that I applied a piece of red nail foil over the finger.
To preserve the brilliance of the foil I applied one coat of Nfu-Oh Aqua Base (you can use also Revolution by Picture Polish).
I stamped with a spiders image and Colour Alike Kind of Black S and finally, I applied the top coat.
This plate is sold HERE, the Colour Alike stamping polishes HERE and the mirror powder Nail Mad AliExpress HERE.





Ciao ragazze! Ecco la mia prima manicure per Halloween!
Ho usato il nail foil, del pigmento chrome e la nuova piastra per stamping Halloween-02 di  UberChic Beauty.
Per questa manicure ho usato la tecnica di Stamping con Pigmenti Chrome...per ulteriori informazioni potete vedere un mio precedente post con video tutorial!
Ho iniziato con due mani di smalto nero e ho aggiunto Essence Matt top coat. Quando si è asciugato ho timbrato un'immagine ragnatela da questa piastra e il top coat Essenza Quick Dry.
Ho subito strofinato un po' di polvere chrome argento/oro e ho applicato il top coat.
Mi piace l'effetto "polveroso" che ho ottenuto stampando con il pigmento mirror!
Sull'anulare ho usato Kiko Mirror 619, ho aggiunto uno strato di colla speciale per nail foil e ho lasciato asciugare per 5/6 minuti. Dopo di che ho applicato un pezzo di  nail foil rosso sopra il dito.
Per conservare la brillantezza del foil ho applicato una mano di Nfu-Oh Aqua Base (è possibile utilizzare anche Revolution di Picture Polish).
Ho timbrato un'immagine di ragni e Colour Alike Kind of Black S e infine, ho applicato il top coat.
Vi ricordo che questa piastra è venduta QUIgli smalti per stamping Colour Alike QUI e la polvere mirror Nail Mad AliExpress QUI.








UberChic Beauty Halloween-02




The patterns that I chosen




What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:


  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Wet n Wild Black Crème + Essence Matt Top Coat and Kiko Mirror 619 on ring finger.
  3. Nail Art Decoration: Glue for Nail Foil + Red Nail Foil (for ring finger) and Chrome Pigment Gold/Silver from Nail Mad AliExpress.
  4. Top Coat for Nail Foil: Nfu-Oh Aqua Base 
  5. Stamping Plate: UberChic Beauty Halloween-02
  6. Stamping Polish: Essence Quick Dry Top Coat and Colour Alike Kind of Black S on ring finger
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for reading!!! ♥
Grazie per la lettura!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*