Saturday 15 October 2016

Halloween Landscape Manicure with Gradient and Pueen Plate - Tutorial









Hey there! Today's manicure it's Halloween themed and I used "Halloween Party 01"  plate from Pueen!
I applied a white polish as a base and I protected my fingers with my own "Peel Off Tape" Nail Protector. 
I made a gradient with Kiko 238, 357, 280 and 356. Lighter colors converge towards the center of the manicure.
With a piece of paper adhesive tape a made a stencil to paint an half moon on ring finger and middle finger.
After that, I made some stamping decals. I stamped with two patterns of this plate and Essence Stampy black. Later, I painted the decals with yellow polish (Kiko 355) and white polish ( Wet n Wild French White Crème).
For my pinkie I used the Shrink Stamping Technique to obtain a smaller castle.
You can find Halloween Party 01  HERE and the price is 4.99$ + shipping cost.
Don't miss the video tutorial at the end of the post!





Ehilà! La Manicure di oggi è a tema  Halloween e ho usato la piastra "Halloween Party 01" di  Pueen!
Ho applicato uno smalto bianco come base e ho protetto le  dita con il mio "Peel Off Tape" Nail Protector.  
Ho fatto un gradient con Kiko 238, 357, 280 e 356. I colori più chiari convergono verso il centro della manicure.
Con un pezzo di nastro adesivo di carta un fatto uno stencil per disegnare una mezza luna sul dito anulare e sul medio.
Dopo di ciò, ho fatto alcuni stamping decals. Ho stampato con due modelli di quesa piastra ed Essence Stampy nero. Poi, ho dipinto i decals con smalto giallo (Kiko 355) e smalto bianco (Wet n Wild French White Crème).
Per il  mignolo ho usato la tecnica di restringimento per ottenere un castello più piccolo.
È possibile trovare Halloween Party 01 QUI e il prezzo è 4,99 $ + spese di spedizione.
Non perdete il video tutorial alla fine del post!







Pueen Halloween Party 01



The patterns that I chosen



Video Tutorial:






What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:

  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polishes: Wet n Wild French White Crème 
  3. Gradient Polishes: Kiko 238, 357, 280 and 356.
  4. Stamping Plate:  Pueen Halloween Party 01
  5. Stamping Polish: Essence Stampy Black.
  6. Stamping Decal Polishes:  Kiko 355 and Wet n Wild French White Crème
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for reading!!! ♥
Grazie per la lettura!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*