Sunday 25 September 2016

Fall Manicure with Nail Foil and UberChic Beauty Plate - Tutorial










Hey there! It's time for a fall manicure, so, today I have a nail art with nail foil and leaves from the new plate "Lovely Leaves" from UberChic Beauty!
I started with a mirror polish similar to the nail foil that I used subsequently. I chose one layer of Colour Alike B. a Supernova. 
Later,  I added one coat of  the special glue for nail foil and I let it to dry for 5/6 minutes. After that I applied a piece of rainbow nail foil over each finger.
To preserve the brilliance of the foil I applied one coat of Nfu-Oh Aqua Base (you can use also Revolution by Picture Polish).
For the stamping I used one of the "negative space" image from this amazing plate and the black stamping polish Colour Alike Kind of Black S.
Finally, I applied the top coat.
I will remind you that this plate is sold HERE, the Colour Alike stamping polishes HERE and the Nail Foil HERE.
You can find the video tutorial on the bottom of the post. 





Ehilà! E' tempo per una manicure autunnale, così, oggi ho una nail art con Nail Foil e foglie dalla nuova piastra "Lovely Leaves" di UberChic Beauty!
Ho iniziato con uno smalto mirror simile al nail foil che ho usato in seguito. Ho scelto uno strato di Colour Alike B. a Supernova. 
Poi, ho aggiunto uno strato di colla speciale per nail foil e ho lasciato asciugare per 5/6 minuti. Dopo di che ho applicato un pezzo di nail foil arcobaleno su ogni dito.
Per conservare la brillantezza del foil ho applicato una mano di Nfu-Oh Aqua Base (è possibile utilizzare anche Revolution di Picture Polish).
Per lo stamping ho usato una delle immagini "negative space" di questa piastra meravigliosa e il nero per stampare Colour Alike Kind of Black S.
Infine, ho applicato il top coat.
Vi ricordo che questa piastra è venduta QUI, gli smalti per stamping Colour Alike QUI e il Nail Foil QUI.
È possibile trovare il video tutorial sul fondo del post.








UberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves



The pattern that I chosen



 Video Tutorial:






What I used:

Cosa ho Usato:


  1. Base: Layla Rocky Nail
  2. Base Polish: Colour Alike B. a Supernova
  3. Nail Art Decoration: Glue for Nail Foil and Rainbow Nail Foil
  4. Top Coat for Nail Foil: Nfu-Oh Aqua Base 
  5. Stamping Plate: UberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves
  6. Stamping Polish: Colour Alike Kind of Black S
  7. Top coat:  Essence Quick Dry


Thanks for watching!!!
Grazie per la visione!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every single comment , but please refrain from spamming or link dropping, if you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email, thanks *___*

Adoro leggere i vostri commenti! Per favore però non commentate solo per lasciare link/spam, se volete che legga un vostro post o visiti il vostro sito mandatemi una mail, grazie *___*